I went into looking for houses with the knowledge that we might not get one. I was hoping it was in our cards this time but I knew that God may have other plans for us.
We have been in this spot many times in our lives and we even put an offer on a house. For some reason they never took our offers or our hunting for houses stopped. I was always bummed and never understood why we couldn't just get into a house. I was tired of renting. But God always has our best interest in mind. After each of these occurances something big happened. We moved, got a new job or had a baby & NO MONEY! God saved us from major head aches.
Once again, a house is not in our near future. We were approved of a loan and a good amount too. Just enough to get us a house we NEEDED...and most possibly wanted with a few fix ups. Months ago Adam's territory was restructured, resulting in a higher monthly salary but lowered his base pay. When we went to put an offer on a house we found out that we wern't approved any longer. They can not take in account his commission for his job until he has been there for 2 years. It will be one year this aug. So the loan was lowered significantly and we stopped looking.
I have yet to understand why this all happened. But I am curious to what God may have in store for us this time. God is good and His Will is best for our life. I don't want to be in a house if that is not where God wants us. We will continue to wait for his perfect timing.
In the mean time, we will be moving back in with my parents! We hope to stay there a year and save our money for a good down payment on a house of our dreams, hopefully! Know that God has a plan for your life and you may not understand why you may be going through some things right now or why something isn't happening for you, but he is bigger and his plan is better than anything we could ever imagine for ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment